09 August 2010

At long last - Finished projects 10 & 11

The shower for baby Chloe was yesterday so I can finally share what I've been working on for the past few weeks. Isn't it adorable (if I do say so myself)? The pink and green are so sweet together and will go well with the nursery. It's not exactly in line with the linens that the new mom and dad chose but she'll need a quilt for the car. Or the floor. Or inside the apparently essential pack and play. And there will be times when the other linens in her bed need washing and this can be the backup. Here's the front -
And the back -
I found this sweet little label at the shop that was doing the alterations on my wedding dress. How could I possibly resist??
And here's the little hat I made for her. So soft - it's merino wool, silk & cashmere. Gotta start that baby out right.
And Christmas stockings for Chloe and her mom and dad will follow shortly. Time ran out before I left and I still have another quilt to finish this week to turn in to my quilt guild by Thursday. More pictures of that one in the next few days!

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment