24 May 2009

fruity kind of love

I'm finally taking the plunge and bringing the ice cream maker Scott bought me for Christmas out on her maiden voyage.  Back in December I was so excited about my new (to me) super fantastic orange KitchenAid mixer that I was sure I needed ALL the attachments.  The boy was super sweet and bought me the ice cream maker and a shredder/slicer.  Unfortunately, this is the first one to see the light of day.  I'm ashamed.

In any case, we've been invited to a barbeque tomorrow so I'm taking the dill potato salad from A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg and for dessert, grilled lemon pound cake with strawberry ice cream.  When I went to the store today to shop for ingredients, I saw this little lovely. Or huge lovely as the case may be.  This one is nearly as big as my palm.  How could I not buy it???
  

Hope all three of you readers have a lovely Memorial Day!
xoxoxo, p

No comments:

Post a Comment