02 April 2010

Hello Engrish.


I'm not sure how offensive the term Engrish is, so if I've offended anyone - sorry. If you're not familiar with that term, please click on the linked word above. Anyway, we were making my SUPER DELICIOUS slow cooker pork loin at Scott's parents last week and I couldn't pass up taking a picture of this. I get the play on words, but it was too funny not to share.
I'm working on several things right now - HELLO WEDDING! - so it seems like every spare minute has been full. I've completed the back of the sweater I'm knitting and am working on the front. I'm also starting to knit a baby blanket for a twin (Suzan is knitting the other). And I'm slowly getting through a quilt. And planning the wedding. It's so much - and so much fun. More details soon.

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment