06 June 2010

Not quite a finished project yet


But so close. . . The top of the wedding quilt. Finished yesterday. This morning I woke up doing math in my head trying to figure out what to do with the back.

I'm pretty sure I love this quilt. There are bits of all the fabric Scott gave me for my birthday last year and some I bought to add in a bit more colour. It's just so. . . bright. This shouldn't be a surprise. I picked the fabric. And I put it all together. It's just so. . . bright. Which our bedroom needs desperately. Anyway, the original idea for this quilt was that we were going to hang it up somewhere at the wedding and use it as a backdrop for our pictures. But it's enormous. Held up like that it's so much bigger than I was thinking. I think this may be my wedding cold feet moment. Thoughts??

xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. The quilt is great Phoebe. I hope I'll see it at show & tell. I love the idea of using it as a backdrop at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete