07 February 2010

He loves me



I've been thinking for a week about how to announce this to blogland. I've started posts. I've scrapped them. I've added pictures. I've taken them away. But in typical stitch-nerdy fashion, this seemed the perfect way. I spent several hours on the sofa last night with some graph paper and coloured pencils and worked on this. It's going to be a cross stitch piece for us since WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!! I've had this sweet little piece by a designer called La-D-Da for years now but it said "He loves me, he loves me not". So I just took that "not" part out and graphed in our names instead. There is a banner at the top that will have the date, if we can ever settle upon one. . .

More to come this week. I have tons of almost finished projects and even though it's a beautiful day here in sunny South Carolina, I think I'm going to hang out at the house and get things done. So that maybe, just maybe, I can start some stitching.
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment